Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks retorappa for the reply. I didn't know that cyanogen mod exist for our tablet.
How to put this mod by occip in the cyanogen mod? Or is it already in included in the rom as you mentioned? BTW can you direct me to that thread of cyanogen mod. I shall be thankful.

Sent from my zp950H using Tapatalk
Here you go:
Cyanogenmod with kernel mod included: CyanogenMod

AND you also need to flash gapps available here: Gapps

·
Registered
220 Posts
Here you go:
Cyanogenmod with kernel mod included: CyanogenMod

AND you also need to flash gapps available here: Gapps
Thank you very much Sp4ceM4rine. I will try today. But the procedure is the same like what we installed inspiration? To unzip the zip file in 4 gb memory card and install via cwm? Or just copy the zip file as such to memory card and install it? Further help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Edit: okay thanks. I installed the latest version. So far good. Thanks.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi,
This is the modify kernel , you need to unzip it and put it in Cyanogen ROM zip.

The battery calibration is not perfect, I will post an update tomorrow.

Cheers

Occip
Can Occip or anybody else tell me how to put this mod inside the ROM?
Also my tablet goes to deep sleep frequently and not switched on by power button. I have to press the reset button and then it restarts. Any solution for this? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
89 Posts
@Apple2005, you can easily exchange the kernel in any Voyo-rom which is made to flash with CWM (what means Inspiration 1.0 and all CMs). Open both archives (kernel-zip and rom-zip) with 7zip and copy the file kernel from the kernel-zip to the rom-zip (drag and drop with your mouse-pointer), overwrite the existing file kernel. After that you have to flash the modified rom-zip (again) with CWM.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts