Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
did you try another browser? Firefox? chrome?

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Download worked fine in FF/Ubuntu (and many thanks!). Also tried XP/IE8 and that didn't seem to have a problem, at least on my system.

·
Registered
87 Posts
lawman;18865 said:
did you try another browser? Firefox? chrome?
No. But I just tried it again, just in case it was something temporary. And it failed again. I got a download dialog, then an error box opened saying the internet explorer couldn't open the web site, and then gave a rather funny looking url. If someone can download it and put it in the download area here on the forum, it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
147 Posts
[quote name='pawnslinger;18989]No. But I just tried it again' date=' just in case it was something temporary. And it failed again. I got a download dialog, then an error box opened saying the internet explorer couldn't open the web site, and then gave a rather funny looking url. If someone can download it and put it in the download area here on the forum, it would be appreciated.[/QUOTE'] Try this: http://files.rwbcs.net/android/apk_files/widgets/com.smartandroidapps.audiowidget-v210.apk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.