Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so not as good as I would have hopedI have tried 5 different players - Act1, Rockplayer, YXplayer, Real and MvideoRockplayer plays avi,mkv,mpg and mp4 but the audio is out of sync almost always not matter the framerate, audio rate or bitrateYXplayer - plays the best out there but locks up in about 2-3 minutes cant figure out whats going on there - but I cant get the latest version to load eitherReal - not really all that great has lots of issuesMvideo - has potential but has framerate issues with mp4 files and really cant seem to play anything else - the audio does stay in sync but the frame rate is hard to get overAct1 - almost exactly the same as mvideoFiles are anywhere from 800 x XXX to 400 by XXX - framerates from 15 - 29 and bitrates from 200 - 700 - nothing played idealAnyone have any luck getting videos to play without frame drops or audio sync?

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[quote name='a80what;42339]Input file information Format mkv Duration 4591.06 Video track Decoder [ffmpeg] FFmpeg's libavcodec codec family Codec [ffh264] vfm: ffmpeg (FFmpeg H.264) Bitrate 0 Dimensions 720x288 Frame Rate 23.976 Audio track Decoder [faad] AAC (MPEG2/4 Advanced Audio Coding) Codec [faad] afm: faad (FAAD AAC (MPEG-2/MPEG-4 Audio) decoder) Bitrate 128000 Sample Rate 48000 Channels 2 This is the Best I could find for MKV breaks up during action' date=' but "watchable" sync issueseems lessened. Source STD DVD. BTW both these posts are using rockplayer. included media player wont open either file.[/QUOTE'] What software are you using to convert the videos? I have tried handbrake, AVS4You, Format Factory and super with similar results?

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I do have hardware acceleration on yxplayer - which for the 3-4 minutes it plays everything plays great, but where in rockplayer can you enable acceleration? It is v7 of rockplayer. YXplayer has been upgraded to 1.5.3 but I can not get it to load so I am stuck on 1.5.1 - has anyone gotten it to load?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.