Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had success so far playing videos in the m-001? What format/codec did you use? Thanks,Victor

·
Registered
156 Posts
Yes but the video on this device is poor when you compare it with a PSP for example.There are serveral threads on this if you go back through the forum.I read them all tryed most of them, but have come up with a easy method that I like anyway.I downloaded KoyoteSoft converter.Use the output format preset for PSP.Then convert your file to that.Just try a small one first & give it a try.The speech isn't a perfect match though but it's usable.

·
Registered
247 Posts
[quote name='polle;38599]I agree with Romulo.Wu Zhen Hua's player play xvid among flv' date='MP4 and other - probably the only player I need.[/QUOTE'] For mp4, the sound carries on, but the video stops after a few seconds. For DivX avi files, the video is Ok, but I have no sound. The video locks up after about 30 seconds, but if you move the progressslider slightly, it resumes....then stop again...so have to keep moving the slider. Not very useful.....but so far better than all the others that don't work at all.

·
Registered
100 Posts
i cant recall the program but there was a freeware converter that i set to psp settings and it works most of the time, though i find if i decrease the settings even more it helps

1 - 6 of 6 Posts