Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
440 Posts
Thanks for sharing the video, I am waiting for my Zen Pad 4 to arrive in the mail so I have just been enjoying reading up about everyone else's fun.What about video that isn't HD? Does it play smoothly? I am not really picking this thing up to watch movies except maybe on an airplane during travel for work.I work technical support mostly in a cleanroom environment so I want to be able to read PDF Service Manuals and Service Memos without carrying around a laptop. Along with this I wouldn't mind using a stylus to write notes or draw diagrams.I needed something without a camera too.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote name='The Omen;37792]Thanks for sharing the video' date=' I am waiting for my Zen Pad 4 to arrive in the mail so I have just been enjoying reading up about everyone else's fun.What about video that isn't HD? Does it play smoothly? I am not really picking this thing up to watch movies except maybe on an airplane during travel for work.I work technical support mostly in a cleanroom environment so I want to be able to read PDF Service Manuals and Service Memos without carrying around a laptop. Along with this I wouldn't mind using a stylus to write notes or draw diagrams.I needed something without a camera too.[/QUOTE'] Normal video is fine, i tried an episode of weeds and a episode of louie and they were fine, but i tried the a team and it was a bit stuttery, need to try a couple of movies to see if its the file or it has problems with big files or whatever.

· Registered
33 Posts
I'm buying this for a mobile web platform and to view PDF/documents on the fly. Maybe SD movies, but I'm not holding my breath for full 720/1080P grade movies on here as the graphics subsystem is decent but not stellar. Ipad killer? Hell no. Great portable entertainment and ebook? Hell yes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.