Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Um great video except I can't see what files you're copying rofl. I'll get my magnifying glass out though I don't think that's going to help. And F & L Superstore, I love this tablet!!! Thank you so much!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Extract the archive, if you have the "3n" all you need to copy is the "zt-update" directory to the root of the MMC.

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Um great video except I can't see what files you're copying rofl. I'll get my magnifying glass out though I don't think that's going to help. And F & L Superstore, I love this tablet!!! Thank you so much!!
Ooops, my bad, should have read more carefully.....

You can't flash a Gingerbread ROM meant for the regular ZT-280 C91 onto your ZT-282 C91 Upgrade tablet.........

Or do you have a regular ZT-280 C91 and posted in the wrong forum initially? (http://www.slatedroi...post__p__351352)

If you have the regular ZT-280 C91 H1 3n, then follow ijaq's instructions.....

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ooops, my bad, should have read more carefully.....

You can't flash a Gingerbread ROM meant for the regular ZT-280 C91 onto your ZT-282 C91 Upgrade tablet.........
Did I read his post wrong? I could have swore he said he had a ZT280 C91 "3N"... I assumed he posted his question in the wrong sub-forum?

·
6,629 Posts
Did I read his post wrong? I could have swore he said he had a ZT280 C91 "3N"... I assumed he posted his question in the wrong sub-forum?
Yeah, my bad again (having a bad day).....

Not sure if he has a ZT-280 C91 or ZT-282 C91 Upgrade.....

·
Registered
7 Posts
He is a she and of course this was posted in the wrong forum lol. I'm not only new to tablets, but slatedroid as well......oops and yes I can do the gingerbread thing after i go get a micro sdhc usb adapter
. Thank you all, very very helpful and I've figured out I can view this utube video on my big ol tv woooot rofl P.

·
Registered
117 Posts
He is a she and of course this was posted in the wrong forum lol. I'm not only new to tablets, but slatedroid as well......oops and yes I can do the gingerbread thing after i go get a micro sdhc usb adapter
. Thank you all, very very helpful and I've figured out I can view this utube video on my big ol tv woooot rofl P.
LOL. Sorry about the gender assumption.

·
6,629 Posts
Sorry, your gender isn't set up correctly in your profile....

What do you need the adapter for? You should be able to hook up your tablet to your computer (Dev usb port) and transfer the files that way (by turning mass storage on)....

Well good luck! I'll leave you in ijaq's good hands....

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry, your gender isn't set up correctly in your profile....

What do you need the adapter for? You should be able to hook up your tablet to your computer (Dev usb port) and transfer the files that way (by turning mass storage on)....

Well good luck! I'll leave you in ijaq's good hands....
And if I'm not mistaken those cords are supplied with the tablets.

·
Registered
7 Posts
ok fellas, my update isn't working
. when i down loaded the files for the zt280 c91 3n i notice there isn't a "3n" directory in that rar file. now if it's like ijaq says and i only have to copy the stuff in the zt update folder, there is no "command" like it shows in Frank's video
. i have 8 files on it not 9 (actually 7 files and the media directory). the following lines is the error i'm getting:
E: Mounted /dev/block/cardblksd1.
error ... stop.please check log

HEEEELLLLPPPPPPP rofl = pulling my hair....1 at a time

·
Registered
117 Posts
If you have downloaded the ROM Archive below, it won't contain a "3N" directory. The "3N" files are already in the "zt-update" directory.

The "zt-update" folder should contain the following files:

/Media
/Media/Common
/Media/Common/App Backup & Restore.apk
/Media/Common/com.adobe.air.apk
/Media/Common/com.ciao-1-0.00-1.apk
/Media/Common/com.espn.score_center.apk
/Media/Common/com.jb.gokeyboard.handwrite.zh-3-3.0.apk
/Media/Common/fruit_ninja.apk
/Media/Common/HD_Wallpapers.apk
/Media/Common/HiMarket_2.3_ota.apk
/Media/Common/Need_for_Speed_Hot_Pursuit_14.apk
/Media/Common/QQ_for_Pad_v1.7.apk
/Media/Common/ShootMe_v0.7.3.apk
/Media/Common/Weather Forecast.apk
/Media/Help.pdf
/Media/Thumbs.db
/Media/version.txt
command
data.zt280.tar.bz
media.zt280.tar.bz
system.patch.tar.bz
system.zt280.tar.bz
ZT280.kernel
ZT280.recovery
ZT280_H1_3n_C91_Android2.3_0217_GO_V1.11.txt

ZT280_H1_3n_C91_Android2.3_0217_GO_V1.11

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you have downloaded the ROM Archive below, it won't contain a "3N" directory. The "3N" files are already in the "zt-update" directory.

The "zt-update" folder should contain the following files:

/Media
/Media/Common
/Media/Common/App Backup & Restore.apk
/Media/Common/com.adobe.air.apk
/Media/Common/com.ciao-1-0.00-1.apk
/Media/Common/com.espn.score_center.apk
/Media/Common/com.jb.gokeyboard.handwrite.zh-3-3.0.apk
/Media/Common/fruit_ninja.apk
/Media/Common/HD_Wallpapers.apk
/Media/Common/HiMarket_2.3_ota.apk
/Media/Common/Need_for_Speed_Hot_Pursuit_14.apk
/Media/Common/QQ_for_Pad_v1.7.apk
/Media/Common/ShootMe_v0.7.3.apk
/Media/Common/Weather Forecast.apk
/Media/Help.pdf
/Media/Thumbs.db
/Media/version.txt
command
data.zt280.tar.bz
media.zt280.tar.bz
system.patch.tar.bz
system.zt280.tar.bz
ZT280.kernel
ZT280.recovery
ZT280_H1_3n_C91_Android2.3_0217_GO_V1.11.txt

ZT280_H1_3n_C91_Android2.3_0217_GO_V1.11
everything is in there except command.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I want to Thank EVERYONE! When you leave a critical step out, you deserve the headache roflmao = MY BAD. I didn't plug the tablet into the wall like Frank's video said. And the file i down loaded from zenithink didn't have the "command" file in it but the one Ijaq left me the link for did
. I am now running Android 2.3.4 on my tablet. I LOVE this forum
! I really can't thank you all enough!! wooooooot

·
6,629 Posts
i just got the new c94, but it came with ics and its stated it should have jb. is there a way to upgrade this or even root it. unlike the c71 that came prerooted.
Hi deicide76,
Sorry, I know nothing about the C94, so i can't help you, but was wondering if you could tell me what the model# on your barcode sticker says and what the version.txt (or txt file) in /mnt/flash (aka Internal Storage/memory) so I can create a forum for the C94. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.