Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings to all.
I have a netbook VIA WM8505 300mHz 2g flash memory (NAND memory with known or not)
I tried to install the 30 wireware, but without success
when installing androida 1.5 I wrote - "Erase NAND flash successful!", but not loaded, after asking to take out the SD card and reboot.
However, if you install Android 1.6 - I wrote at the end - "may be the kernel don't support this NAND flash"
So is it possible that my netbook revision 3?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Greetings to all.
I have a netbook VIA WM8505 300mHz 2g flash memory (NAND memory with known or not)
I tried to install the 30 wireware, but without success
when installing androida 1.5 I wrote - "Erase NAND flash successful!", but not loaded, after asking to take out the SD card and reboot.
However, if you install Android 1.6 - I wrote at the end - "may be the kernel don't support this NAND flash"
So is it possible that my netbook revision 3?
You must find Android ROM which can work without NAND Flash memory. Read this post, this is for model wich have not NAND installed:
http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/17507-can-you-please-help-me-identify-a-proper-rom-possibly-an-epad/page__p__326799#entry326799

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a WonderMedia 7" netbook with an ARM 8505 processor, little Chinese thing... it came with WinCE and was fairly worthless. After much experimenting, I was able to get it to flash with this version: Script_android_wm8505_v2_mod but it is just a demo version, though fully functional. Looking for a full version, and possible a more up-to-date android build (this runs with 1.6) Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,

I wanted to install android on my Netkids (from Videojet with windows CE 6.0)

What i used to do is shown on this page : http://netbook.poodwaddle.com/

I tried Android 1.6 , and it was ok, but it was a trial version.

So I installed and tried Android2.2(V2), and it works great ! but it's very slow.

There is just a problem, I need to have a azerty keyboard, but all these versions are in qwery mode.

Now, I am in search of solution for this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts