Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Firmware Dev
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really dont know.At a guess it would be in the different drivers they use and the fact of the button differences.I can look at the M003 ROM's to compair them against the M001's.

· Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Roger Calver;41384 said:
I really dont know.At a guess it would be in the different drivers they use and the fact of the button differences.I can look at the M003 ROM's to compair them against the M001's.
As a step in learning how to make my own, learning how to convert one to another would be a good step.Would teach me what is in there, how to add/remove stuff, ect.Maybe I should d/l both ecotox versions and compare.

· Firmware Dev
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im going to be downloading the SDk 1.9.0 for the M003 later today and going to make it into the same as the Redux version for the M001.There is one point that I will need help from you M003 users, I dont have a m003 and so will need a tester to give it a go.Now this isnt for everyone and only test if your confident you know what your doing and have a backup plan (other FW at hand).I will post a link when Ive got it ready.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.