Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it would be a good idea to put together a verified seller list, as I know I was afraid of getting scammed when buying from unknown sources. 1. Laptops direct from China (Mainland) - Where I bought mine from. little bit of a shady store front, but I was able to talk to Lola, really helpful answered all of my questions and sent me product sheets that were actually accurate. So highly suggest this one.2. HiApad - Seems to be the factory storefront for aPads, have not bought from him but I hear really good things, talked to the owner, he seemed like a nice guy.3. Buy The Latest Mobile Phones, Android Tablet pcs, Chinese consumer electronics at wholesale prices - Another big player, from what I hear. I have not bought from them but I believe people have had good experiencesAnyone else have good experiences with vendors please let me know.

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Well I know the last two are def very good sellers, can't speak for the 1st one . but I bought my 1st tablet from a very good ebay seller now a member eBay My World - tilismigood luck all

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also good to note that Lola had fairly good communication skill I was able to understand her well, just a few thing odd at times. I would give her an 8/10 for English skill. I thought that also might be an important thing to add, because I know I had some trouble understanding sellers and that is why I ultimately went with Lola. Just Fyi might be good when rating to say how good they speak a certain language

1 - 4 of 4 Posts