Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BTW I have firmware 1.7.4I know the camera on the flytouch is crappy but I was still looking forward to broadcasting on ustream with the broadcaster app.I downloaded it from market and installed it. I got all warm and tingly inside. Kinda like when you used to smell mamas freshly baked muffins cooking in the oven. Kinda like when you studied so hard for that test and you aced it with a A+. Kinda like when you got revenge on that so called "friend" who tried to sleep with your girl by sleeping with his. You get the idea.I launched the program and a big fat
So I ask any of you who might know... is this a firmware issue?

·
Registered
45 Posts
How does it define what side is camera on? There is a simple USB cam inside an ePad, so if you attach another USB cam it would probably think that you have both cams - front and back - and work OK. Try and write the results.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote name='Erlang;32722]How does it define what side is camera on? There is a simple USB cam inside an ePad' date=' so if you attach another USB cam it would probably think that you have both cams - front and back - and work OK. Try and write the results.[/QUOTE'] i attached a logitech usb webcam and no dice. the epad didnt even power the device.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.