Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
My bluetooth dongle did work for a while, then after I updated the firmware 1.7.4 with the Bluetooth env set, it no longer sees it. The USB to RJ45 network adaptor does not seem to work out of the box, may need drivers in Android.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Dancemammal;14979]My bluetooth dongle did work for a while said:
then after I updated the firmware 1.7.4 with the Bluetooth env set, it no longer sees it.[/COLOR] The USB to RJ45 network adaptor does not seem to work out of the box, may need drivers in Android.
He states that after he updated to 1.7.4 it would not work. and I belive if you are on a custom rom it should work with a modded cable like this 1 http://www.slatedroid.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?2137-Make-a-USB-Host-Cable and if you install it inside the device you will have to have a dongle(trigger,button) something to make it start sending the data. This being because to only usb port that sends constant data i believe is the one that the wifi is connected too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.