Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,I've a APAD, and i try to update the firmware, but when i do the steps for update, an the first steps my APAD do nothing.????but when i plug it the USB upper, the program RK.... Works!!, it detect!!, -could be a HW change inside?.ist that normal...I have the APAD just for a few days...

·
Registered
251 Posts
There are different versions of the Apad, some have the usb ports the other way round. If you intend to flash yours, make sure you use the correct rom or your money will be wasted.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Surprise. !!!, the flasher whit upper usb works!!!. I don't understand nothing. i already to flasher my apad whit the actual version from hiapad.com. Every think that I read, says that must be use the lower usb... but in my apad works just the upper usb????. could be another apad.?but i looks like yours....my informationAPAD rockchip 2808num model. sdkDemov. sw. 1.5kernel 2.6.25 v.1.7.4(yuxing)compilation (now)RK-1.3.2.eng.root.20100806.025602

·
Registered
3 Posts
On my Apad i have 2 usb too, and i can flash the tablet by using only usb port nearest to the power jack (it will be "port 1") . If i connect an usb mouse via otg to the "port 1" then it works , if i connect the mouse to the " port 2 " (farthest of the power jack) then nothing is happens. but if then go to the settings and to turn on usb host mode then mouse start to work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts