Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi, I have connected my iRobot (or ePad, or aPad, or M00*, sorry, I don't know which one it is) on my PC via USBI transferred file from PC to USB.But , it is impossible to find those files on the tablet with ES File explorer !/usb1 is empty, /usb2 does not existsbut, when I use VdeoPlayer, I find a transferred file !!So, where is it !Thanks for your help

·
Registered
21 Posts
hi i was wondering if any stylus will work with the apad one with camera.also do they all work with mouse/keyboard via usb?im not sure what type of mouse etc i should be looking for.would appreciate any help guys.:cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I found it !!!!For everyone, the directory is /flash !but, when aPad is connected to PC via USB, this directory is unmounted and considered as empty !Disconnect the cable between PC and aPad and /flash will contain all files !great !

·
Registered
40 Posts
Loonix;12893 said:
...I have:/cache/data/dev/etc/flash/proc/sbin/sdcard <- that is your Micro SD card/shared_prefs/sqlite_stmt_journals/sys/system/usb1 <- that is your usb stick
Second that. And this/flash <- is the internal memory, which is needed e.g. for using the camera. If it isn't formatted corrct (FAT32), the camera won't work.With USB sticks, i tried also several and for me only the smaller one worked fine. So the LaCie 8GB didn't work, noname 1GB did. Also a card reader with a 2 gig sd inserted worked fine.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.