Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,I wonder what would be the chances of us aPad/iRobot users getting USB game controller support. This would be great for emulators. I wouldnt mind carrying around my tablet and wired 360 controller if it meant that I get to play some SNES on the go.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i plugged mine in to test it with snes even though snes wouldnt work very well way to slow to do anything
unless im doing something wrong I messed with every setting there was and either wont load or loads majorly slow... the gamepad did nothing but the light did come on so its getting power i guess i figured it would recognize it like a keyboard, but my cheap china wireless mouse works with it no problem and very good and my usb keyboard works also

·
Registered
1 Posts
HelloI have tryed a cheap usb (psx style) control but it does not work.So im getting a small usb keyboard.Has any one tryed a usb gaming pad (warrior or logitech g13)ITS REALLY HARD PLAY SONIC without double touch on a i robot/moonse.has SLYDOG said "Shouldn't be too hard to add drivers for most gamepads since they are basically fancy keyboards. "

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.