Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I think I managed to brick my dear ainol novo 7 advanced...

I was trying to install a new ICS firmware and for some reason, I had plugged my tablet with a loose cable and the tablet slipped and got unplugged at the very beginning of the flashing operation.

I thought it was no big deal and tried to reflash it, carefully this time. Alas, the tablet never rebooted after : I just can't start it anymore. I've been trying all the firmwares I can (from 1.6 to 4.03!) and it seems to flash everytime (even if I have to press the reset button to connect it now, vol+ and power 6 times don't work anymore...) The screen desperately remains black (off) except with the last two firmwares, ICS new ones, and then I have a flashing green robot in a small blue square (flashing because screen goes on and off).

Prior to that, I was delighted with my tablet and everything worked fine. Needless to say, it was fully charged when I attempted to flash it.

So any idea is welcome : throwing it through the window will be last resort but almost ready for it !!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks but no luck with that neither. The upgrade seems to work fine but the ainol doesn't boot after. I've tried to contact Ainol to send it back but no answer so far...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts