Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,I bought a Flytouch/Epad for my wife three days ago. It came with generic 1.6 which really sucked. I updated to the 1.3 flytouch V.2 and it installed and worked well - except I had no camera function and the android market would not download apps. However, everything else worked very well. Now, three days later, I am having an issue with it powering down because of low battery (less than 15% window keeps popping up) however, the battery icon keeps changing from a full green (charged) to a empty icon. When I re-attach the charging plug, it goes to charging mode - then shows charging - then shows fully charged. If I wait a couple seconds, the low battery window pops up again. If I shut it down, and restart the startup screen says its fully charged but the low battery window pops up again. I have tried to power down and let it charge but it keeps telling me to charge the battery. I NEED HELP. The charger is working correctly. I AM VERY FRUSTRATED - COULD THIS BE A FUNCTION OF UPDATE V 2???? Anyone? - HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THERE A FIX OR A WAY AROUND?????????????????????????? Thanks in advance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.