Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you can simply google this file:signed-passion-FRF50-from-ERE27.1e519a24.zipand you will find alot.. It was first available on android website, but they have taken it away.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i found this as well and HOPED it was possible.i orders one of these for a friend and did the firmware upgrade and gave it to him, i need to order another cuz i want to see if i get it running android 2.1 or 2.2 with market, if i can maybe re-sell
($100 is about what i think its worth as is, but with newer android version maybe $150 or more...)when i order a new one could i try upgrading with the different ways out there and maybe upgrading to 2.2 myself WITHOUT BRICKING.a way to go back and reflash 1.6 or restore.when i was learning to put linux on ipod nano first gen for video, ipods have an auto re-flash/restore to the apple software, so even if i messed up the install it would be usable after.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.