Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm trying to find an actual upgrade from Eclair on my BPDN so that it can be capable of running play store, flash, and other apps out there. Does anyone know where I can find Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, or Jelly Bean for this thing?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am brand new to this website and am looking for the same info you are! However, I noticed that there is a thread that already discusses a firmware update for the 9" black PD. It isn't the most recent Android release, but it's gotta be better than what comes on the reader! I am going to read through that thread and see where it takes me, and suggest you do the same.
I'm also going to keep checking on your thread to see if there is a newer upgrade for the OS.

·
Global Moderator
878 Posts
Ok, welcome.

First off, I think you two should look for a major upgrade, true. And it may actually end at Android 2.2 (Froyo) if you are fortunate. So, start there and read the wiki.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am a noob so please excuse any dumb questions. I have black 90L200 with S6410_PP2_PD_2010_10_29 Firmware. What should I do first?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok, I won't comment on what you should do first with a tablet that is WAY too old to still be supported...but I'd read everything in this forum, as I've had one for a year+ (it's my kid's tablet now).

I'd root, flash Froyo & go from there...

find terminander's posts to get the link & instructions.

I don't spoonfeed here because if you are fully spoon-fed, you'll brick this brick
You have to have some knowledge.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts