1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
409 Posts
This is not m002 device but Flytouch/EPAD. Try this ROM *ttp://www.slatedroid.com/flytouch-epad/5226-%5B-piece-software-flashed-device-expand-its-functionality%5D-flytouch-1-9_88-rooted-market-installed-v0-2-a.htmlDont panic! You destroy nothing yet!

·
Registered
143 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had the same "accident". I just did what has been suggested here. But unfortunately during loading flytouch-1-9_88-rooted-market-installed-v0-2-a.html from SD card, system hangs up when "Upgrading file-system.... Please wait..." appears on the screen. Any idea what to do than?

·
Registered
409 Posts
[quote name='AlexG;52125]I had the same "accident". I just did what has been suggested here. But unfortunately during loading flytouch-1-9_88-rooted-market-installed-v0-2-a.html from SD card' date=' system hangs up when "Upgrading file-system.... Please wait..." appears on the screen. Any idea what to do than?[/QUOTE'] You must use 128M version of ROM

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had an ePad 256mb and wrongly i've flashed Eken Official 1.7.4 Upgrade which cannot be used cause touchscreen does not work.Now i can't re-flash with the original Android 1.7 given by the supplier in a usb pen : it looks the Eken Official 1.7.4 upgrade can't be removed.How to remove it ? The trick in above posts #5 will work ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes,indeed : just followed #5 and flashed the epad with 1.988v0.3 .Now epad works better : faster,you tube video cabable etcWe're just upgrading other 20 epads with the same software!Great software!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have tried two different versions of ROM, 128MB and 256MB but I have still having the Epad hang up when screen shows "upgrading file system". I was trying to upgrade firmware to 1.988 using 256MB because that was what was installed, but every time I tried, I'd get an error stating no software files found. Now it justs hangs on the screen when updating files even when I tried using the 128MB. I realize that the posts were dated in 2010 but any help would be appreciated.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.