Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,I have few questions regarding to upgrade and apps back upDo i lost all apps on apad and sd card if i upgrade apad to new custom fw, cause i saw hellomerong and other members working hard and release a new fw every week and i can't stop upgrade to their new fw as it has more improved If all apps will be lost then anyone can pls give me a link or guide me through how to back up apps it'll be best if its written for dummies

·
Registered
324 Posts
Use the pre-installed ES File Explorer to do that. When you open that app, tap on the "cogwheel" icon in the upper-right area of the screen to see a list of all applications.Then tap-hold an application and select "backup to sd" from the context menu.Your app will now be on your sd card in the backup/apps folder.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Use the pre-installed ES File Explorer to do that. When you open that app, tap on the "cogwheel" icon in the upper-right area of the screen to see a list of all applications.Then tap-hold an application and select "backup to sd" from the context menu.Your app will now be on your sd card in the backup/apps folder.
I have no ES File Explorer and I can`t download it from Market

And one more question: How I can make backup my existing firmware before upgrade it ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts