Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all received my apad today and getting the following error the RKAndroidDM software recognizes the mid and I click update it goes for about 5 minutes then I get the following error.Wait for rock usb failed, please re-plug device!anyone know what could be causing this? I have put in a 4gb microsd card formatted to fat32.Thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
DrTim;11818 said:
I had this issue when I tried to update the device on a Win 7 x64 system. Doing it on a x86 XP machine fixed it for me.
Yeah, I'm using windows xp x86 also. Still can't flash it. First time it went for like 25 min and then said device disconnect, re-plug device. I uninstalled driver and tried another one, it's currently going on 7 min. From the video on hiapad.com, it only takes him 55 secs upload the .img file. How long did it take you guys to flash your updates?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I got the driver from the 0530 download NOT the download that has the RKAndroidDM.exe tool but I did use that tool to flash the firmware, the flashing took a few minutes to download to the device then a few minutes to flash it. The pad should then reboot and ask you to calibrate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.