Android Tablets Forum banner

update zip for superuser and /cache workaround

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  rykerwilliams 
#1 ·
Here is an update zip to install superuser. it also includes a workaround for /cache and the nexus one boot animation.THIS MUST BE INSTALLED VIA CLOCKWORK RECOVERY.if there are problems let me know.

#4 ·
Hi I am a newbie but I don't know how to installed the update via the clockwork recovery. I follow the steps in the augendev for the custom + recovery and I didn't notice anything different. Do you mind explaining the steps to installed the update.Thanks for your help. I trying to learn as much as I can reading the forums, new to android, linux ... so I am having a lot of fun with this little device. Thanksjdelgado
linckraker;32185 said:
Here is an update zip to install superuser. it also includes a workaround for /cache and the nexus one boot animation.THIS MUST BE INSTALLED VIA CLOCKWORK RECOVERY.if there are problems let me know.

#6 ·
Other users have complained of this as well. i had this problem before installing this. after i did the calibration update then installed this i didn't have the problem anymore. I'm not sure what's causing it. if you could get a logcat of the problem maybe myself or someone else could take a look at it and try and find the problem

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.