Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys im new to all this but have defo worked ou that I have a flytouch (even though the evil ebay seller told me it was a rockchip!!). Just to check and warn everyone this is the link to the ebay villain.7" Google Android Tablet PC WiFi/LAN Apad iPed UMPC on eBay (end time 24-Aug-10 22:18:45 BST)they are no longer advertising them as Rockchips as I went mental with them, but still shows them as pretty shoddy. Anyway i need to know firstly which is the best firmware to update it with (a link to said firmware would be handy) and also exactly how one flash's the tablet with it - i an defo not an advanced user and will need it explaining like you are talking to a 3 year old. assume i have never even heard of a computer!!Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Tom, I'm fairly sure I've done the same thing. Same seller, advertised as rockchip and waiting for unit to turn up now. I saw they've changed their listing and also plan on having a word when i get the thing. Just out of curiosity, how did you get on having a moan? I mean - advertising it as capable of various video format playback when it isnt and just plain misselling the spec must count as 'significantly not as described' under ebay policy doesnt it? That said, if they offer me a few quid off i think i'll chill about it! Have fun with your new toy. Despite the above, i plan to when Postman Pat eventually delivers the thing!Cheers,Col

1 - 3 of 3 Posts