Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm updating my firmware but some application (like Android Market, gtalk & gmail) is missed, I try to looking for this application on internet but I don't find anithing related to Android Market (usualy this application should included in the O.S.) but i don't find an application .apk that re-instal this...Instead, for gmail & gtalk i find some file .apk but they aren't worSomeone could Help? if give me the direct link where i could download this application otherwise the istruction to solve this problem.thx in advance

·
Registered
6 Posts
how did you manged to update your eken m002. i tried al lot of times but i wasnt able to start the update. tried .rar file on root of sd card in a folader called script and also tried it unziped but no results..please explain how you did it.!

·
Firmware Dev
2,739 Posts
Its not as easy to just add the Google apk's into your tablet you have to use a modded FW thats been tweaked.Fo flash you need to format the SD card to FAT32 and extract the script folder using 7zip, using others like eg winzip dont work.When its extracted just copy the folder onto the SD card, turn off you tablet - plug in the power adapter and insert the SD card - then turn on it should start the flash update.Check the wiki for more details before you do this please !

·
Registered
6 Posts
yes i have read the forum and tried it all.i have format the sd-card in fat32 format, unzip (with 7zip) m002 firmware from this website, put the hole 'script' folder on the sd-card. and start the device. all tried a couple of times, but the device is just starting up normally. do you have any idea what i do wrong?

·
Registered
6 Posts
i use a 1gb size sd micro Scandisk cardMy M002 can play a musicfile from the card, so it must be a good card.when i start the M002 i see in the left top the Linux penguin and after 5 seconds i see the word adroid ends with an blinking underscore, and than after 5 seconds a bigger android flashing logo.. and then it is almost on my welcome screen.any idea's? should i try it with a usb stick?in addition: model number is sdkDemofirmware version is 1.5Kernel version is 2.6.25 rockchip version 1.2.7 (ruiguan)and build number RK-1.3.2.eng..... etc

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was having trouble as well until I took everything off the card except the Script folder.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts