Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
OK, I've been messing around in the kitchen and finally got one to work. I'm currently on Brilliant Corners 1.3.1 from Roebeet. I built a HoneyComb infused UOT file to flash on top of his ROM to get the things I really like about HoneyComb, like the look of it. I like how it looks, and hope the community does too. This process is actually really easy to do with virtually any ROM. Here is the link: BCUOTv1.0. I can't be completely responsible for the details, I'd really like to thank the UOT Kitchen for cooking this up for me. uot.dakra.lt/ is their webpage. I get so much from the community at large, this is my chance to give just a little back.

-Mike

·
Registered
362 Posts
Will try to upload a revised version tomorrow. More HC influence.

*edit* Didn't realize the link above was broken. Fixed it.

sent from my Gtablet with Clemsyn Kernal using Tapatalk

·
Registered
362 Posts
Alright kids, here is the "revised" UOT file as promised...BCUOTv1.1.zip Flash from recovery. I will try to add screenshots for it ASAP.

With this UOT and the HoneyComb Laucher from the Market, you really get the feel of HoneyComb. Kinda nice really. It can be found here: http://syndicateapps.com/main/Honeycomb_Launcher.html

Hope you like it.
-Mike
*edit*
Screenshot as promised... The Launcher in the screenshot is the modded one from Brilliant Corners. I changed the icons and the default wallpaper to the HC stuff.
Screenshot Font Sky Electric blue Technology

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Alright kids, here is the "revised" UOT file as promised...BCUOTv1.1.zip Flash from recovery. I will try to add screenshots for it ASAP.

With this UOT and the HoneyComb Laucher from the Market, you really get the feel of HoneyComb. Kinda nice really. It can be found here: http://syndicateapps.com/main/Honeycomb_Launcher.html

Hope you like it.
-Mike
*edit*
Screenshot as promised... The Launcher in the screenshot is the modded one from Brilliant Corners. I changed the icons and the default wallpaper to the HC stuff.
View attachment 2779
Can you give a brief description of how you got the UOT file to work? I have tried a couple and they fail to install. I guess the most important part would be the settings on the next to last page. Everything else is pretty self explanatory. The site is geared heavily towards phones with no real guidance for tablets of any kind.

Any pointers you might have would be really helpful... I am just banging my head against the wall right now.

EDIT: OK, found the right settings... didn't realize the update type kept being reset. This is very cool - thanks for bringing it to my attention. Now I have way too many choices for how my tablet can look...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts