Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it seems that when i tryed to flash it doesn't work and im not that good to use adb can anyone create a guide for this on the nova

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
All you need to do is copy the two files from your tablet to your pc.

Framework-res.apk is in /system/framework.

SystemUI..apk is in /system/app.

Create your mod. Watch the video on the website if you are unsure how. Follow the directions on how to upload the two required files to the UOTwebbsite and submit it.

When it is done and you have downloaded the new file, you will have to use ADB to get the files onto your tablet. It will not flash.

You can look at the .cmd file in one of the zips I have uploaded for the Supernova for the commands. If you wanted you could even overwrite the files from your mod into the folder from the one I created and run the .cmd file for whichever way you connect to the tablet, wireless or usb. Just copy the files from the individual folders in the zip you created into the folder of the one mine makes when you unzip it.

Remember to keep the copies of the two original files safe because you may need them to recover your tablet if the mod you make isn't compatible. Otherwise you will have to reflash your firmware.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Download the mod I made for the Supernova. unzip and delete the UOT files from my mod so your directory looks just like the attached image. The copy your UOT files into that directory and just follow the included instructions.

Rectangle Font Parallel Electronic device Software

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts