Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
2,344 Posts
It's a nice update for me. I was on standard 1.7.4. A little faster CaffeineMark went from 379 to 386 2% increase Wallpaper is too small. But more pages for icons. I did backup my aps first. Restore was just selecting icons and reinstalling. faster but still a pain. I tnink it will have to be a big improvement to get me to start over again. I also have the My (app) not working issue. My workaround has been to install other apps for Pictures/Music and use file viewer for video.

· Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Will this work on 1.7.4? When I tried it I had bad screen rez. Went back to slatedroid. ECOTOX has M003 now but has not released M003 version yet. (Schoolwork and Viruses Eat time)Send him some money and say it for M003 will help. (I did)

· Premium Member
2,344 Posts
I had this happen to me. I tried a different Rom but went back to this one again and now my images and music can be seen.When I can this problem only the "My whatever' apps did see the files. If you look with the file browser you should be able to see and set the image as wallpaper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.