Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, very pleased with my apad running stock firmware, but i want to use custom to fix some of the problems with youtube and some other apps being displayed round the right way etc. Ive had this issue with every custom version ive tried, but not stock.It seems to be very problematic getting the screen to sleep by pressing the button or to get it to wake up and unlock. When the device is asleep, i hit the front button and then menu to unlock, but most of the time the screen just goes off again and then comes back to the lock screen. Very frustrating! Also have a state where the front button wouldnt turn the screen off at all.Dont know if anyone else gets this, but thought id mention it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Are u using custom firmware as title or mentioned stock in post? If ur using stock then forget it for some reason orientation is locked to landscape. If ur compatible can use hybrid6 roger has set the screen and buttons up different. If u don't wanna use custom firmwares try spare parts app it lets u change standby etc on the button.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts