Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,Got my m001 a couple days ago and everything has been running as expected. Updated firmware to slatedroid version, wasn't liking it so much so I switched to official eken 1.7.4. Everything carried on working, had a few problems with the app market but from what I can see that's ongoing and I have a workaround anyways.Basically, I added some music, couple ebooks and an episode of Family Guy (3gp, medium bit rate) and it worked with expected lagging on the picture. Well I left it on charge for about an hour, went back and every time I try to access something on my SD card, except my ebooks, my apps encounter an ''unexpected error'' and I have to force close. Does anyone know how I can resolve this? It's really starting to p... me off. Thanks!(Sorry if this has already been posted, I had a good search and haven't been able to find anything)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Opening files through file browser bypasses the error. Also managed to reduce the bitrate on the AVI file. It's a little fuzzy round the edges but definitely watchable.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.