Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I have a u20gt that was rooted prior to delivery from a UK seller. Recently the playstore was inaccessible, wifi wouldnt connect and google wouldnt sync. so my dad, who owns the tablet reset ot fac settings, and now its all chinese again.

It still has apk installer i believe from what chinese i can read, along with superuser.

I have read ALL the options on here but the jargon and use of files is really confusing me. I am quite adept at most tech stuff but this is ridiculous. surely its not this hard.

I have downloaded the superoneclick v 2.3.3 and tried those steps, along with the rk android tool v 1.35 but where is the installer wizard i am meant to find, on laptop or tablet??

I tried adding a new file .android to my home user files but wont allow

I cant install direct to the tablet as wont connect wirelessly

I can upload to sd card and try to install flash it there as cant read the chinese on the tablet

I have managed to tick usb debug mode, but when i attach usb to laptop, i then hold and press vol - insert usb otg host to tablet, remain holding vol - i get a dead android with red triangle for 60 sex then reboots back to chinese no change.

Please can a very simple step by step guide be uploaded, or can someone direct message me steps as to where i am going wrong?

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.