Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this year I heared a new device 'phablet',it is said that is hybrid by tablet and phone,that sounds cool,so I currently own a phablet from kimdecent aliexpress.that really amazing.

Ulefone U7 designed in 7 inch ,according to my measurements the dimension is 182 x 105 x 8mm, pure white,it all looks like concise,which is my first impression it gave me.but what makes me amazing is the narrow as well as smooth bezel,That looks perfect.put that phablet in my hand,I feel it light,thin but real as well as permium quality.

No doubt that the visual enjoyment were so good with over 2.3 million pixels resolution , when I read the novel ,I feel that sharper than reading paper book ,watch videos also vivid in 1080p HD.it have Dual Cameras, 5.0MP front camera; 13.0MP back camera with flashlight and auto focus, even in dimly conditions came out really good Better than expected.

I like to use this phablet to chat with my friend, I was pleasantly surprised with the sound,very real without any noise,I feel it better than chat with my friend face to face,haha.. perhaps a bit exaggerated,but the sound so clear ,crisp and easier on the ears.

Ulefone U7 Phablet is made by MTK6592 Cortex A7 octa core processor and 2GB of RAM, and popular OS Android 4.2 everything runs faster, smooth and dynamic.

Ulefone U7 Phoblet really excellent ,so i want recommand you guys this phablet,and the shop ----- kimdecent in aliexpress,service is good as well as the Delivery speed.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.