Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As these seem quite good, and there's a good few devs working on ROMs for this, I'm wondering if it's worth importing a few of these to the UK for fellow UKers.But, before I do, would anyone be interested?Thanks.Steve

· Registered
6 Posts
I live in the Netherlands, but if you can get them for a good price (and reasonably soon) then I'd love to get one from you. Postage from the UK should be cheaper (and more reliable) and there would be no surprise taxes.Consider getting some replacement batteries, too. I think I would like to get a spare.

· Registered
1 Posts
Put another yes in the box, this thing looks like it could be absolutely brilliant with enough hacking to get everything working and smoothly, even without it's a good device for browsing the web when I can't be bothered to power up the ultra-portable laptop/tablet convertible.

· Registered
22 Posts
What would the price be, inc delivery? How much extra for the GPS version or a spare battery? Would this just be a case of you buying them into the UK, then setting a price, then me paying and you posting, or are you expecting us to all group buy from China so the price could change and their could be unknown delays after we commit if there are shipping or customs complications?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.