Android Tablets Forum banner
281 - 291 of 291 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
lestofante said:
hi i have the last slatedroid firmware but when i want to write the newe id on the eken m001, i have some problem:when i write "adb shell"after i write "su"....su: must be suid to work properly!!what is the problem??thanks, scuse me for my english...i'm italian
i changed the firmware with the last ECOTOX, the root on this firmware is very wonderfoul and now the android market is perfect...thanks for your firmware ECOTOX!!!

· Registered
113 Posts
I don't know if I missed an answer in this thread or not, but my market is giving me errors now. I'm able to open market, but when I try to download it just hangs and never starts transferring. I get the error "Sorry! The process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."This error also comes up when I try to Sync or re-Sync my account.Any ideas? I would love to get market working again.

· Registered
396 Posts
[QUOTE='thewhiteboy';58887]Has anyone tried the ugly market hack lately? I'm trying to get the market working on the cruz alpha firmware(need an android ID) but I'm getting an error at the market TOS screen in the emulator..googletalk and everything else works fine..Emulator Market Error[/QUOTE]
I just used the key I backed up from before with the ConsolidatedHacks package and I am seeing the same servers unavailable message I was seeing in the not-dirty hack. I'm starting to think we're being locked out...--bornagainpenguin

· Premium Member
7,336 Posts
bornagainpenguin said:
I just used the key I backed up from before with the ConsolidatedHacks package and I am seeing the same servers unavailable message I was seeing in the not-dirty hack. I'm starting to think we're being locked out...--bornagainpenguin
I just think market (and google in general) has a lot of server issues. I am currently running Roebeets 8/20 mod and get into the market just fine. ***This is not always the case*** I get many messages of market unavailable too.

· Registered
396 Posts
mrsburnout said:
I just think market (and google in general) has a lot of server issues. I am currently running Roebeets 8/20 mod and get into the market just fine. ***This is not always the case*** I get many messages of market unavailable too.
That was the one I've been running too and now I wish I'd not wiped it in favor trying for something else. Or failing that, that I'd been able to back up everything first (like Acronis TrueImage or Norton Ghost does for the PC) before I started mucking around. With the exception of power management I had a pretty good system up and working with all my apps...now--not so much.--bornagainpenguin

· Registered
396 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
I have google talk working, an ID that looks good, and everything APPEARS to be working but for the market download never shows any progress on the progress bar.I have spent too much time getting this far to restart with new firmware.Has anyone else successfully gotten around this error that could give me some suggestions (I've tried flushing the cache too)thanks!

· Registered
11 Posts
I've got it working now by going into the Privacy settings and telling it to reset the device. Yes it wiped out all my settings, but at least it's working!thanksNOW: With all the work I've put into this, how do I back it up the entire device so I can restore if necessary??? :)

281 - 291 of 291 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.