Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just like to thank LUCP..I've been following this thread and others on the net about upgrading my m70007t wm8650 green led..i've tried a number of upgrades some worked some didnt..touch-pad..sound etc and 3g finding hard to connect..Till now..the last upgrade before this last one i'm on at the moment..everything snappy..txs.
I bought this cheap from ########### last yr and it was useless.I know nothing about pcs and got it to watch you-tube films on etc whilst camping etc..with a view of being easy to re-charge using one of the latest monochrystaline solar panels..Course,learning that flashplayer and what it did was gonna be a problem too..but this seems to be ok now with this fix..I can stay out for months now,12v sla battery being charge via solar,then a multi-voltage charger set at 9volts charges the tablet...Rock on..movies..music..news camping.spot on 5*'s to lucp..cheers.
Oh i use the dolphin hd browser then view the youtubes via skyfire browser,3 screen settings,leave it on 1:1 ration for a few mins the up to full widescreen..Grrrreat!!!hats off!

Ps any more fixes or upgrades? keep up the great work..txs

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.