Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Best Build so far Lucsp

But now with V2 I'm Experiencing issues with the E18 tablet
Wifi says "Unsuccessful" or Times Out Randomly
But the Market works great (Without Wifi) and I can get most of the Apps with my Ethernet adapter

Using env_uboot for E18_DT152 with wmt_scriptcmd 7 which I assume its a E18
(Its a Green Led Tablet)

·
Registered
4 Posts
UdroidX 1.5.5 V2 NEW

Extended UzImage.bin

New libraries WM8650 DSP 1.13

Busybox 1.19

Improved wifi

use at your risk

http://www.4shared.com/file/8SJAnNZL/UdroidX155UTF_v2.html

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6H14QFF1
Hi,
thanks for this fantastic rom.
Everything is working fantastically well.
I want just to suggest a solution to battery indicator bug found here:
http://techknow.freeforums.org/problems-or-questions-read-before-posting-t1264.html

Code:
<br />
* My Battery Meter Is Stuck At 100%<br />
A: Apply The Battery Fix As Follows:<br />
1. Get ConnectBot<br />
2. Connect local<br />
3. SU <enter><br />
4. wmtenv set wmt.vt160x.bat 0:1:10:0 <enter><br />
5. reboot!<br />
6. if this setting fails, you can try wmt.vt160x.bat 1:0:10:0, some models require this value.<br />
It works ok on my tablet.

Cheers,
Gabriele

·
Registered
7 Posts
For starters, I don't have my Default env_uboot and scriptcmd (Looks Down in Shame)

Ok for the E18 I used the UZimage.bin from the 1.5.5 build (Before the V2 build) and it got my Wifi working
Also found out the the scriptcmd (No number when installing in the 7-Zip file) allows the youtube to run smooth but Market does not work fully
Switch it the the scriptcmd7 and the market works (Can get any app) but the youtube frame-rate has a stutter

When the Tablet boots, the Android splash-screen is upside-down

Also my brightness settings under "Settings" crashes and the Live Wallpaper Apps crashes under these scriptcmd
Is there a way I can cut and paste certain files to get the youtube to run smoothly, the brightness to working under the Android Settings menu, and a way to get LiveWallpaper?
(Maybe some files from a Modroid or Older an UDroid rom I can copy over into my tablet?)

·
Registered
2 Posts
The best rom I have tried! Wifi OK - Battery OK - FAST.
Only one problem : Greek language not shown well (in menus, on browser...missing characters). How can I fix it?
I think that the nice font you use doesn't support greek. How can I change it with another unicode one? Or use the default one?

Nice work!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Used the same env_uboot etc but when I try to go to Settings -> Display

"The application Settings (process com.android.settings) has stoped unexpectedly.

Does any1 get the same??

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Used the same env_uboot etc but when I try to go to Settings -> Display

"The application Settings (process com.android.settings) has stoped unexpectedly.

Does any1 get the same??
You are right it is alittle bug,
but you can use advanced process manager to set display.
thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anyone know how to update the binary for Superuser? it gives me a notification
"This updater is incapable of updating your su binary since it is installed in /sbin. This is not an error in the updater, it is an error on the behalf of your ROM or kernel developer. You can continue to use Superuser with your outdated binary"

now I cant load add killer or transparent proxy?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Does anyone know how to update the binary for Superuser? it gives me a notification
"This updater is incapable of updating your su binary since it is installed in /sbin. This is not an error in the updater, it is an error on the behalf of your ROM or kernel developer. You can continue to use Superuser with your outdated binary"

superuser works anyway, it try to update cause it is the latest one ,
if you want you can reinstall old superuser (file attached)

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Font problem solved. I overwrote the fonts DroidSans +Bold in /system/fonts with the defaults one.
Could this fix be applied to the firmwareInstall package so that the tablet flashes with the correct font? (I have a couple of them to do)

Thanks lucsp!
This is the best my tablet has ever worked!
(Probably an M009s Blue LED)

·
Registered
2 Posts

have you tried the SU 'update fix' recently added to the google marketplace?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.