1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Twidroid works well for me

·
Registered
439 Posts
No, you can get the lite and full versions through Market. I downloaded them, before Market was working, through the Emulator and put them on my microSD card and installed them that way.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote name='The Omen;53681]No' date=' you can get the lite and full versions through Market. I downloaded them, before Market was working, through the Emulator and put them on my microSD card and installed them that way.[/QUOTE'] You wrote "..before the market was warking.." So, does the "Market Fix" hack still work? I never got to do it..however I'm planing on trying it out.

·
Registered
439 Posts
[quote name='Jacob;55809]You wrote "..before the market was warking.." So' date=' does the "Market Fix" hack still work? I never got to do it..however I'm planing on trying it out.[/QUOTE'] Market is working well. There are a few different methods of getting Market on the ZT-180.For some suggestions on how you can get Market working you can refer to the Market section of this thread - http://www.slatedroid.com/zt-180/6369-my-personal-faq-lessons-learned-nothing-see-here.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.