Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

has anyone managed to get tv show streams to work ?...it installs and opens ok but says that theres no seasons or shows

rokko

1653 model

·
Registered
49 Posts
hi

has anyone managed to get tv show streams to work ?...it installs and opens ok but says that theres no seasons or shows

rokko

1653 model
How did you get this app? I don't see it anymore on the market, I believe it was banned from the market, because it wasn't particularly legal. It was a sad day to all of us.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi,
this app is not working anymore. It just stoped working all suddenly and the app was pulled from the android market. I think because google is now renting tv shows and movies via android market?!

·
Registered
136 Posts
There is an app called EZ Stream TV which works.
But it is more of a search engine. You choose the episode you want to watch and it will give links to stream sites that (should) work.

If anyone wants to watch Family Guy, there is an app which is called Family Guy,
it lists all seasons and episodes, many of them also in HD.
Really great for watching some episodes while not at home

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just found after looking for EZ stream a new app called TV shows streamer.
I'm going to play with it tonight and see if it works otherwise I wasted 5 euro's.. because I already bought it on the market and sended it to my Hannspad.

https://market.android.com/search?q=%22tv+shows+streamer%22&so=1&c=apps

I'll post the results ASAP.
Just tested one happy camper here!
tv shows streaming works like charm! smooth playback in mobo player :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,
this app is not working anymore. It just stoped working all suddenly and the app was pulled from the android market. I think because google is now renting tv shows and movies via android market?!
I had similar experience with an app called LiveTV - just got my Hannspad that day and was trying to get some apps for it and was very impressed with LiveTV - was similar to foreign freesat sort of service then is suddenly failed to load and I haven't found it to be avialble on any apps markets since????

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in the UK and tried to use tvcatchup.com and other tv sites like BBC Iplayer, ITV Player etc.
I did have flash 10.1 on initially and was told I needed 10.2 upwards, so downloaded the 10.3 apk and installed it fine.
Flash still doesn't work for some reason??!

Using Gtab 3.3 and everything works perfect apart from accessing the proper android market. There is a thread about that issue for honeycomb users having problems and seems common, but why isn't my flash working
(

Any idea's guys?? thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts