Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Guys,

A lot is said about the responsiveness of the touchscreen.
I'm no developer so I did not make anything but did find this little tool in the market called touchscreen Booster.
It was made for the SGS (galaxy S) but on flashback 7.2 it installs perfect.

I have set the responsiveness to Super optimized and I think this little tool really works.
But then again it might just be me..Thinking that the responsiveness improved because I want it to be ;-)

Can you please give this app a go and tell me what you guys think?

https://market.android.com/details?id=br.shop4apps.touchscreenbooster.com&feature=search_result

·
Registered
1,014 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I agree. Running gtacomb on my 1653 and loaded the booster after reading this thread earlier (good find OP!) and I reckon its much better with the sensitivity turned up.

Cheers and keep the good ideas coming!

·
Registered
9 Posts
As the read that the touch screen on the 53 model is supposedly better, I wonder if people with the 33 model are benefiting more from this app.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know if this app does anything to the G-sensor? I installed it and I don't know if it's a coincidence but the screen rotate seems a lot zippier than it was. SpeedX 3D also seems to steer smoother than it did before...

·
Registered
2 Posts
It really seems to improve the touchscreen performance. Nevertheless the HANNSpad display only supports two touch points max.
Meaning that at least THAT setting (to 3+) has no effect on the HANNSpad.

greetings

·
Registered
34 Posts
Has anyone noticed how the screen is less responsive when cold?
I'd leave my pad on sleep in a cold room. When I turned it on the screen wasn't responding and was very cold to touch. I warmed the screen on my lap and it worked. Coincidence?

HannsTitan 0.4

·
Registered
7 Posts
Has anyone noticed how the screen is less responsive when cold?
I'd leave my pad on sleep in a cold room. When I turned it on the screen wasn't responding and was very cold to touch. I warmed the screen on my lap and it worked. Coincidence?

HannsTitan 0.4
its not coincidence! its quite normally... capacitive technology its working like this..trough the principle of heat transfer!!...from your finger to the touchscreen!

·
Registered
76 Posts
OK I think everyone reporting improved responsiveness using the touchscreen booster app is merely imagining it. I've tested every possible setting on vegantab and flasback 10.1 and notice no difference whatsoever. It's easy to observe lag and responsiveness using autodesk sketchpad and no matter what settings are used the response remains the same. Placebo effect.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts