Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,I'm a bit of a neebie to Android Tablets and have just bought one for my son to play moives on! I was stuggling to get anything to play on it with reasonable quality even after converting the video files.I figured it may be a firmware issue and updated the firmware from the download section and now I the touchscreen wont work at all and the buttons seem to be mixed up when I press them. Its supposed to be an M002 Dual Processor (7" MID) but I cant confirm that as there doesn't appear to be a model number. All I know is that its black and silver and came in a white Irobot box and is 256mb. I have tried a number of the firmware updates and still have the same problem.I was just wondering if anyone could help me out please with how to get the touchscreen function back.Item URL Below.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemVersion&item=370422455316&view=all&tid=261951063024Many ThanksHaggis

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've noticed that if I install the M001 Version of the firmware that the unit works with a mouse but non of the buttons work or the touchscreen. Its like its a driver issue! The only other thing I can think of is if there is any software I could use to modify this version and re-assign the buttons and touchscreen?Any help would be greatly appreciated.Regards,Haggis

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.