Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HelloI have been updating my firmware after all steps I have followed my apad has been rebooted. (with new firmware) and suddenly i can not use menu and touch screen at all.. i have no access to my apad now... further more.. I have installed many versions 1.5. 1.6. 1.74. 1.82 1.9... and it still didnt work... PLEASE HELP I dont know what to do...USB DOesnt work so I cant connect it to my laptop

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
all the firmware are for different models, can you post some info about what your device is? pictures, a link to the site where you purchased it etc

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
it may be a clone of a flytouch or clone of m7003, the specs look similar, battery is different though, you can try having a look in Flytouch / EpadOrphan M7003it may also be best to email the supplier you bought it from and ask them for original firmware to get it back to workingi dont have one of these, so cant offer much else

·
Registered
254 Posts
garistos;57075 said:
hello i firmware my apad and now the touchscreen dosent working ... what can i do? its apad m001 or m002
You probably flased the wrong firmware. Find the correct firmware and flash that. Better yet - Post in the correct forum. This is aPad, not Eken m001/m002

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.