·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, after spending the day researching, I have found that there are many namebrand tablets with tegra3 that are around $200 (refurb).

·
Registered
211 Posts
Well, after spending the day researching, I have found that there are many namebrand tablets with tegra3 that are around $200 (refurb).
yeah, there are some really great deals on refurbed tablets. its the main reason I have yet to buy any of these chinatabs that look so good on paper. i can almost always get a refurbed mainstream tablet for less than a new chinapad and I'm fairly sure the build quality will be very good. and of course, returns are much, much simpler.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I ordered the toshiba for my teenage son. It is really nice and was updated to 4.1. From what I have read there is no unlocking it though. He doesn't need to mess with it like that anyway.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I decided to get me a new tablet since my Cube U30GT has mysteriously died. I ordered a used Aoson TF201 64GB with the keyboard. Can't wait to get it. I am glad that Chinese tablets are available and have greatly improved the Android tablet market, but all my experiences give these tablets a short lifespan and I need something that is going to last.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts