Android Tablets Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
I have set up a private repository for android apks. Due to the large number of guests on this site, I would prefer to keep it invite only. Please send me a private message requesting access and I will send the link. Right now it is beta and it will take awhile to get a quantity of apks indexed and setup. It is accessed by a client apk on the novel (Aptoide) and is a very functional alternative to the market.I am no longer currently taking requests for the repositories. I have too many pending invites and I also need to re-organize the repos. Please hold all requests for a week or two, I will notify everyone in this thread when I resume taking invite requests. To everyone who has already requested access (before 10/14/10) and have not gotten their invite, please send a request again.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bravo! I am very pleased with nchntr_experience_v1 and like both its concept and its execution! This next step will fill another gap. Right now it appears to me that the Kindle reader can only be downloaded from the market. Since many folks bought the PDN as an Ereader, it seems that the Kindle apk, perhaps even in the Experience image, but should at least be in your repository.Many thanks for the good work!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Appreciate all the work you're doing through this forum! I'd like to see the most recent version of PowerBoot, currently 1.1.1, in the APK Repository. Based on an extensive search, it appears that it's only available in the Android Market. Thanks!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do not have/use market. I will look in some repositories and i'll ask uncle google, if anyone has a link or can post the file that would be great also.

·
Registered
69 Posts
If you would like to increase your repository, I have a list of about 120 APKs I have tested on the Novel.The majority are puzzle type games or ones that I thought would interest my kids.About 80 work.About 20 display 1/4 screen but work.Others marked as NG for various reasons.They were DL from sites I had posted in another thread about APKs you could DL to your computer rather than using market.If you would like a list, I can either post it here so you can judge viewer interest or you can PM me.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would love to add a games catagory, but only with the ones that have been tested to work (full screen) with the novel.One current problem is, in order to add an apk it takes a few mins of extracting information and then cut and pasting several pieces of information in files, I am working on an automated method, will take some time.

·
Registered
69 Posts
OK. Some of the 1/4 screen games I do use because I couldn't find a full screen substitute or 1/4 screen does not disturb enjoyment that much (other than not using the full screen.)I have the list itemized by full and 1/4 screen.

·
Registered
44 Posts
phd;51148 said:
OK. Some of the 1/4 screen games I do use because I couldn't find a full screen substitute or 1/4 screen does not disturb enjoyment that much (other than not using the full screen.)I have the list itemized by full and 1/4 screen.
Could you please post which games work full screen?

·
Registered
69 Posts
poncespr;51513 said:
Could you please post which games work full screen?
Here's the list of full screen games I have installed:Amtalee_1.0.9.apk - okAndSudoku!v1.0.2.apk - okBebbled_2.14.apk - okBimaru.apk - okBlockedTrafficFree1.5.apk - okBlockPushLite.apk - okCheckers2.3.2.apk - okChess2.2.2.apk - okconnect4.apk - okDotsandBoxes.apk - okDropletsFree.apk - okGemMiner1.1.apk - okJewels1.19.apk - okJumble.apk - okLightUp1.06.apk - okMemoGamev2.7.5.apk - okMemory.apk - okPairUpPro_v5.4.apk - okReversi2.3.1.apk - okShisenPro.apk - okSimon_Tathams_Puzzles_8853.4.apk - okSimpleDiceRollerv1.0.apk - okSudoku.apk - okSudokuFree8.1.5.apk - okTicTacToe1.2.apk - okWixelLite.apk - okWordSearch1.8.6.apk - okWordUp1.2.4.apk - okWordWrenchFull.apk - okYz_Free_1.4.2.apk - okblockx_3d.apk - okDice.teazel.apk - okfinditdisney.apk - okglowpuzzle.apk - okPhitDroid.apk - okTikiTowersv1.0.apk - okTowerBloxx_1.0.4.apk - okworddrop.apk - okTrafficRush_1.3.apk - okBubble_Popper.apk - okconnectoo.v1.4.0.apk - okGridzv2.0.apk - okkmagic.solitaire.apk - okmahjong.apk - oksimonclassic.apk - okamazingsubmaring1.0.apk - okAstrawareSolitaire.apk - okAtholAdventureV1.0.apk - okBitBlocksv1.86.apk - okBubbleWrapv1.4.apk - okLeonardFrogV3.5.apk - okNetWalk.apk - okNetwalkv2.0.apk - okPlayCurlingV1.0.apk - okPush Genius AKA Galaxyodyssey.apk - okRingzV2.0.apk - okScrambledNet-5.0.apk - okSlicev1.01.apk - ok

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@phdcould you please edit your post to remove all non FULL screen and non GAMES.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Do you have those on rapidshare or box.net or maybe links to the apks?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I was referring to nchntrman only in order for him to add the apps to his collection.Please do not PM me. I'll be using a business FTP which I don't want to keep cluttered so the files can go up for him and can be deleted after he DLs them.Generically, in order to PM someone, you click on their user name which is a link. Their personal page comes up and you click on Send Private Message.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i see you took the listting of programs off,, that i posted on here,, ,, but to all, that saw it yesterday, with hundreds of aps and games , some good and some do not work,, ,,,, i finally download all it took two days,, on and off,,,, i been fooling around with apps.. most work with the novel , as for the games i now just finished with the downloading, , i tried to put it on drop box but to much space ,, i will put half on today and take them off and put the other half on tomorrow, i am not into games so someone can try them out , and if anyone has time,, try them out and post what they think is good for novel,,, https://www.dropbox.com/link/17.mEKU-HfOw8?k=10c417d610674bafd105dea291949b68

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.