Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
This is based on the excellent Decontaminate rom from Tablet_Modder over at FMA. I had his permission to use his work as a base for my own.

Anyhow, here is the change List:
-Rooted
-Based on Decontaminate 1.4
-Expanded app partition to 2 GB
-Build.prop mod for improved market (based on SGH-i777)
-other system file modifications for improved market
-Removed useless apps
-Added root explorer, superSu, videoediter, gallery with picasa support, sweet Asus weather widget, docs2go, ESfile Explorer, Genie Widget, english dictionary fix, Signal Booster
-Improved launcher (using stock JB launcher now)
-Prettier and simpler boot animation
-Fixed MicroSD card issues! Thanks to Tablet_Modder at FMA for his permission fixes!
-Improved touch-screen response (still not fixed, [email protected] Yuandao for their firmware incompetence). It is much better.

Cheers!

Official Release 3 Firmware now available! Go to: http://www.topnotchtablets.com/support , then click on the "firmware" button, then click "RKbatch" RK3066 Firmware Utility, Guide, & Firmware Images" and then finally click, "Yuandao N101 II Jelly Bean TNT Release 3 Firmware Image" to download the firmware image.

Flash normally (instructions and tools are on the page). Feedback is very welcome!

Regards!

Roman

PS - Like the work? If you see a google ad on my site that appeals to your interests, click on it and check it out. Please DON'T just click to click or be nice! But if you see something genuinely interesting, please do click as our freely provided firmware is in part supported by our site ads.

PSS - Slight Bug! Android may prompt you at first boot to "format" your damaged SDcard partition. If you get this message (will see it in bottom right notification area) click the notification and then click the button to format it. We are not sure what causes this bug but it only occurs at first boot and doesn't cause any ongoing problems.

·
Registered
10 Posts
You could make a new version based on 20121117, which have similar characteristics (such as Google Play Fix, support for gamepads)?

Enviado desde mi N101 DUAL CORE2 V11 usando Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone have problems turning on wifi? Just bought the N90 II and wifi would not turn on outta the box. So flashed TNT 4 on it with no luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts