Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
hello
first of all and once more great job of ROMAM 2025, you're the man, thanks and congratulations
very smooth, fast and reliable rom, woks just fine and just fine is what we want from our equipment, i think!
however i have an issue and a solicitation
my tablet is not a pipo m1, but is just the same and so far all roms to pipo works just fine on mine
i'm experincing a new issue. in play store some games now say to me that my equipment is not compatible with one i want (chess master; king of chess for example) but, what a hell i'd already had this games in my tablet, what happened?
so, in order to solve this i'd acessed the buid prop file and read want is there and from this appears my great question.
ro.product.model=SGH-I777
ro.product.name=SGH-I777
ro.product.device=i9100 ???????
is this ok?, shouldn't be I777 like others names?
is anythig wrong with my buid.prop?
could someone please reply me about this?
cheers and thanks in advance
That may have indeed been a mistake. I switched from the i9100 setup to the i777 a while back. Actually I had another email from a user regarding build.prop issues and will be looking to address this issue in future firmware releases. That being said, I am not sure if development will continue for the M1 or not. If PiPo does legitimately release some significantly updated firmware for the device I will make a new release, however I am not sure if I will do another "sideways" upgrade or not

Regards,

Roman

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Thank you Roman. Can I install the latest firmware first or do I have to install them in order?
You can jump right to the latest stuff.

Regards,

Roman

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Just launched a new site for firmware releases. You can patronize me by visiting it

www.rockchipfirmware.com

As always, I live off of adsense revenue these days, don't click just to click or be nice but if you do see an ad that is particularly and genuinely of interest feel free to pursue

My goal with this site is to create a knowledge repository for firmware development and to also create a firmware image repository for everyone else

Cheers,

Roman

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I bought an M1 and flashed with tnt4 and is working great.

I just have a question, nand flash is assumed as SD card, even when a "real" SD card is inserted.
How can I make the real SD work as the only SD card instead of the nand flash?

Thank you for the good work on the rom.

·
Registered
12 Posts
That may have indeed been a mistake. I switched from the i9100 setup to the i777 a while back. Actually I had another email from a user regarding build.prop issues and will be looking to address this issue in future firmware releases. That being said, I am not sure if development will continue for the M1 or not. If PiPo does legitimately release some significantly updated firmware for the device I will make a new release, however I am not sure if I will do another "sideways" upgrade or not

Regards,

Roman
Thanks Roman for your reply
so i've indeed made changes to the buid prop only in what concern about product model and product brand and fingerprint info and so far nothing had change, seems that all products info based in samsung are incompatible with mobirix games.
beside this is a very good rom, have some minor issues but nothing that any user could give it around and make it works in a very reliable way
thanks once more

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I flashed my m1 with tnt4 but i have a pb with youtube: the browser always close after reading a video.
(with Firefox, it need a application to read videos?)

Thank you for your help

·
Registered
6 Posts
TNT 4 working fine..cwm good..battery excellent...

Only problems is volume....cant get it as high as I would like
I installed Beats Audio..it helped alittle

is there any way to boost the volume up?

Thxs
Mike

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi! im totally new on flashing the pipo m1. Just got it a few hours ago

Can you teach me to root/flash it to TNT4? i already downloaded the file .img and RKbatch Tool. Should i just copy this *.img to M1's root directory via usb connection to my laptop? and then holding down "vol-" + "power button", release power button after few seconds while still holding down vol- until i get some menu (text based)? How will I use the RKbatch Tool?

thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi! im totally new on flashing the pipo m1. Just got it a few hours ago

Can you teach me to root/flash it to TNT4? i already downloaded the file .img and RKbatch Tool. Should i just copy this *.img to M1's root directory via usb connection to my laptop? and then holding down "vol-" + "power button", release power button after few seconds while still holding down vol- until i get some menu (text based)? How will I use the RKbatch Tool?

thanks!
UPDATE: Finally, i was able to flash my M1. I used "TNT RK3066 Firmware Flashing Guide" found at topnotchtablets.com website. Very satisfied with this TNT4! Thanks Roman! nice work. Operation is smooth, strong wifi, excellent battery, and no issues encountered so far. I installed Eternity Warriors and Asphalt 7. Gaming is smooth. No microSD on my tablet yet so can't comment on that one.

thanks!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Does this firmware slow the tablet down in any way?
Hi Lambada,

No it does not. The exact opposite in fact. I would recommend you getting TNT6 though as this is the latest version. Flashing instructions are also available should you need them.

Sent from my Pipo M1 using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi Lambada,

No it does not. The exact opposite in fact. I would recommend you getting TNT6 though as that is Android 4.2.2 and the latest version. Flashing instructions are also available should you need them.

Moderator, maybe lock this thread so that people ask these things in the latest version instead? Thanks.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts