Android Tablets Forum banner
121 - 138 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
Does anyone know where to get stock firmware from PiPo? I don't see a support section on their site and I can't remember if there was one before or not

·
Registered
186 Posts
Roman, I think the best way is to write to them. They have responded me in less than a day with firmware file that wasn't even on their website yet (it turned out it was the same file that now is a base for this firmware).

I wrote on general contact address.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I flashed my PIPO m1 w/ TNT release 2 at first everything is so smooth then when I restarted my PIPO m1 most of the times it hangs and every time I installed chainfire 3d it stocks in the Boot animation and hangs
, I flashed my PIPO m1 3x and have same result ,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone know where to get stock firmware from PiPo? I don't see a support section on their site and I can't remember if there was one before or not
Hi Roman,

I think that
http://www.pipo.cn/En/index.php?m=About&a=gujian
is the place you are searching for ?

but it's kind of weird, they're redirecting on file hosting site in chinese
even with google translation, i didn't find a direct download link
It seems that it "needs a client software" hum hum , do you like trojan horses ?
maybe a virtual PC (something under Vitual Box or equivalent) could be used.

There's also a lot of nice people who have DL the FW and shered it on google doc or else
I've got that
PIPO_M1_4.1.1.20120824 - OFFICIAL.rar
PIPO_M1_English_20120828 - OFFICIAL.zip
update PIPO M1 4.1.1 20120810.rar

If you need one of this, contact me by PM

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
Release 2 is now officially deprecated. People can still discuss if they like but I will only be responding in the Release 3 thread.

Regards,

Roman

·
Registered
4 Posts
so i got my pipo last week
but i noticed it has an odd build to it. I'm trying to find a back up file for it so i can flash it to stock if i need to. the build is eng.root.20120806 has any one seen a copy of this?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Can someone send me the link fo shelves-grid widget APK? Can't find it anywhere...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi All, i am experiencing some problems with my Pipo M1, i have looked through the forum and see other have had similar problems but no cure?

I tried to load the latest firmware today and it failed, now when i open up RKBatchtool under connected devices the number one box is coloured blue (it should be green), when i try to restore or upgrade i get the message 'Download IDB fail'

The tablet shows in Windows device manager as Rockchip and as i said it shows up in RBBatchtool (albeit in blue), but i cannot get to load the firmware.

The tablet does not turn on or anything, no matter what combination of buttons i press?

Any assistance in getting the tablet up and running would be much appreciated, i only bought it today and played with it for 5 minutes before it gave up

·
Registered
8 Posts
tab opens ..... cut the red wire feeding .......... Connect power to the tab ...... see if the symbol comes in blue .... If blue goes ...... Give restore.
So to speak .... with the battery cable connected .... fails to clear the nad

121 - 138 of 138 Posts