Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why I can't use Titanium Backup? It is asking for root acces.How to get root acces on my apad IRobot MD01-V6.0 red led?I will be very grateful for any advices how to make backup of my apad.

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
you can back up your apps using Estrongs File Explorer - its in the Market and free. After you dload and instal the apk, run it, and up the top right hand side you will see an icon that looks like two gears (one large one small) press it, it shows you what apps you have loaded on your deviceWhen they are shown on the screen, you can long press on each icon, a pop up appears, THEN press Backup. After you have done thisThen press your menu button and a grey toolbar along bottom of screen will appear, press the "backup" icon and it will save it to your tf cardhope that makes sense, otherwise you will need to install firmware that is rooted or root the device yourself (sorry i cant help with that one) im just learning how to use adb

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.