Android Tablets Forum banner
161 - 180 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Freeze sometimes after flashing the new rom. And, Chrome crashes frequently. Anyone have the same experience?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi All
I am new here
I have flash my chuwi v88 with the timeless E2 the rim works really well, it is really smooth the only thing that does not shown is the battery usage
I am not did anyone tried antutu benchmark with this ROM?
I am getting 19831 that's a high score right for the chuwi?
Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All
I am new here
I have flash my chuwi v88 with the timeless E2 the rim works really well, it is really smooth the only thing that does not shown is the battery usage
Thanks
I have the E2. The battery should show OK. I did an Antutu test with the same results. A stock one I bought at the same time does 18000.

·
FW Developer
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
Hi All
I am new here
Thanks
As for antutu results, I mentioned in the main post that benchmarks don't mean anything. I can cripple this rom and make it lag like hell but cheat in benchmarks to give it 1000000 score in antutu but that means nothing.

E3 is coming soon

·
Registered
5 Posts
Read through the thread, been thinking about purchasing this tablet. Nice to see very active support for this.

Does this ROM support AD-Hoc networks?? Doing my research before I purchase.

Thank you

·
Registered
85 Posts
Is everyone else having Wi-Fi drops on their v88? It's basically not usable unless I'm in the same room as the router it's horrid. I'm very much regretting this tablet purchase

·
FW Developer
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #172 ·
any News for E3? is it going to include Android Kitkat?
Its in the pipeline. I'm currently overseas and I'm not sure how I would be able to upload it.

Kitkat is still not yet available i'm afraid.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi!
I have a V88HD on the way. Is this ROM going to work?

Magnus
you need to flash another kernel but don't now how because lambstone create an img file using RKBatchTool instead separate files for kernel, rom, recovery using the RKAndroidTool

kernel list here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=45993907&postcount=656

with the RKAndroidTool you can change manually the kernel in the folder
maybe Lambston can give us an answer about this? i like to flash this rom to but i want to use #bob160 kernel.

·
Registered
41 Posts
flashed this rom yesterday and its very fast! more stable then oma (for now)

the kernel is bob#109 for those who want to know.

·
Registered
9 Posts
you need to flash another kernel but don't now how because lambstone create an img file using RKBatchTool instead separate files for kernel, rom, recovery using the RKAndroidTool

kernel list here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=45993907&postcount=656

with the RKAndroidTool you can change manually the kernel in the folder
maybe Lambston can give us an answer about this? i like to flash this rom to but i want to use #bob160 kernel.
since my original kernel is 419 i will love to flash it back instead of 109 kernel

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone tried to flash Timeless E2 to the V88 with new hardware version (the ones without the term QUAD in the serial number)?

I flashed it with RKBatchTool v1.6 .

Flashing was successful but the screen remained black.

So I tried to flash kernel bob #445 [1] (which is my original firmware version) with RKDevelopTool_v1.37.

Without effect -> still black screen.

In the mean time I'm back to Oma's cRom v5.3a.

I tried nearly all of Oma's Roms [2] and different kernels but my V88 freezes constantly...

So I wanted to try the Timeless Rom since many users reported to solve the freezing issue with this Rom.

Any ideas?

[1] http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=45993907&postcount=656

[2] http://crewrktablets.arctablet.com/?page_id=2641

161 - 180 of 181 Posts