Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up that thumb keyboard transforms typing on the hannspad.

Best one I have tried (I have tested a fair few). Its a paid app but is worth every penny :)

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
I agree, great app, is probably 26 skins and you can easy change 3 different keyboards.
I recommend.
I third that. very tweakable and makes using the pad on the sofa a dream!!!!!!!!!*

:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've got an error when trying to purchase on the amazon market. apparantly the app store is not available in my region
lol.
does anyone know when the market will be launched in the uk?

·
Registered
25 Posts
As far as I know it already is available everywhere now however if not you can find ways to go around it. I remember googling it but basically idea is to create a new mail with .com end, create amazon.com account and use american detail to fill in a form. There are few websites that generate random data like names and addresses with postcodes and even an american credit card number. Just be careful, don't use it to pay for anything - only for a free stuff or you can get to real trouble
But it works, I can tell that

·
Registered
805 Posts
For anyone that is interested here is a download link for Thumb Keyboard 4.3.3

It's the apk so you will need an .apk installer which you can get on the Android Market

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ERS2LSMF

Let me know if the link dies.
you dont need an apk installer to install apks, just click on them with your file manager and android will install it...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts