Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On 7" tablets the site's logo messes the whole top section up. Use two images (one for logo) and have code to dynamically place the badge.There are a horrendous amount of useless stickies in the aPad forum. A site wide clean up is probably in order.Sorry for being brief, blunt and complaining :pAlso, when will you be updating the domain DNS to point to the new server?

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Blargggghhhhhhhh the constant onslaught of complaintss, my poor brain x(Logo I will fix sometime.All forum sections are slowly being cleaned up (baring in mind that there's only a few of us), most stickies will be eradicated in favour of a single sticky with links to articles on the wiki.DNS is MP4's domain (excuse the pun), you'll have to check with him.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Assuming the default theme has a different logo yes.I was using the default Browser of my aPad with hybrid 5.1 firmware.I also recommend more mods, or mods for specific forums. The main aPad forum has like 4 or 5 threads that are active and talking about the same/very similar devices (i.e. 10" "aPad")

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
hey sauce , sorting the domain issue as we speak. Long boring story , but should be sorted soon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.