Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone im looking for a good weather widget some1 posted a nice one but no info what it was called a while ago.had large icons for sun rain etc.also i need a good desktop bg as the ones i try never fit full screen:(.i also need a comic viewer but i wud like marvel/dc if poss i love xmen/wolverine/batman lol.aldiko works brilliantly for books but does it have newer more contemporay books available?i like horror sci fi.i recently purchased a psp go and i love the way it displays comics but they cost about ?1 per chapter:( thanks in advance for any help guys:cool:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi,download manga viewer from the market , its full of comics. also you could try downloading a CBR reader and then sourcing the comics yourself .any picture you have on your sd card can be resized by the tablet to fit across the 3 screens,aldiko uses the epub format there are millions of books in this format all over the net , you need to create a folder in th aldiko folder on your sd card and call it "import" , thats if its not already there, then drag your epub files to that folder , open up aldiko and press menu , select "import" from the menu, it will then add your new books to the library, hope this helps.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it certainly does help thanks.are cbr readers in marketplace? and do you know wer i could source some from still quite new to apad scene lol

G

·
Use the search button here, use Google and search "cbr" in the Market - lots of results, most thing in Market have demos

1 - 4 of 4 Posts